Government – Election Law
- Support automatic voter registration (opt-out system), same-day voter registration, improved online voter registration, and make vote by mail a permanent status.
- Extend deadlines for signature cures and recounts, and allow 10 days for postmark delays.
- Support home rule for counties and municipalities and oppose any preemptive legislation to counter home rule.
- Continue to support voter restoration via Amendment 4
- Support FULL funding of the Florida Forever Amendment to protect and monitor our drinking water, prevent saltwater intrusion and work on Everglades Restoration.
- Support a statewide ban on fracking
- Financially support the impact on lower income and minority communities who are disproportionately impacted by proximity to industrial pollution and poor air quality.
- Support legislation that would promote the use of solar, wind power and electric vehicles.
- Expand health care access and affordability by expanding Medicaid Eligibility to adults with incomes below 138% of Federal Poverty Level.
- Ensure access to health care for women to safeguard the right to reproductive health.
- Provide adequate funding for public education including additional dollars to augment operational expenses associated with COVID-19.
- Oppose any public dollars for private school vouchers
- Oppose any effort to arm teachers, or anyone who is not a law enforcement officer