Join us at one of our upcoming events! It’s a great way to stay involved with the League. Click here firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us if you’d like to add an event to our calendar. All events are open to the public unless otherwise indicated.
The Board is initiating quarterly conversations so we can better coordinate across the organization and discuss how we might centralize some functions (e.g. volunteer coordination, communications, branding, advocacy coordination & more) in order for all of us to focus more on making change on the issues and tasks we're passionate about.
We'd like all action team and program leads to attend these meetings which will tentatively be held quarterly from 5:30-6:30pm on the 1st Tuesday immediately before Board meetings. Board members and team members are always welcome.
If chairpersons are unable to attend, please send a representative from your team.
Membership Reproductive Rights Voter Rights Restoration
Promotions Gun Safety Sustainability
Voter Services Immigration Campaign Finance Reform
Social Justice Education Health Care
1. How traffic is handled vs. google analytics and ranking if we were to use V411 embed (iframes/landing pages?)
2. What do we need to request (and require) to use the embed without losing our site styling
3. What do we require/want to request in terms of navigation capability and how current vs. post implementation user experience would change
4. Might there be a general model or term to use to broadly describe the type of website linkage we are looking for between V411 and our VG?
5. If we determine that using the embed/widget is not feasible, what change can we request to streamline the export process? Should/can we request a template, or script to pull the V411 data we need for our guide in a format which you (or any of us) could directly import.
Your UberConference information is below. You will not have to enter a PIN if you dial in from any of the numbers on your account profile.
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/raesg
Optional dial-in number: 781-448-4351
A meeting of the League of Women Voters St Petersburg BYLAWS COMMITTEE will be held Monday, December 17 at 5 pm. to review the current Bylaws and for an initial discussion as to whether there are any areas of the bylaws that might benefit from a proposed revision. In addition and in conjunction with a call for proposals from the membership, follow up meetings will be held on Mondays, as needed, mid-January and late February 2018. to discuss and to further make recommendations to the Board
The location of the meeting is at 433 Central Avenue, Suite 400 pm.
The office is located on Central Avenue, in downtown St Petersburg. There is metered parking. The front door of the building will be unlocked at that time.
The meeting will last for one hour.
For additional information about the location of the meeting, please contact Linda Friedman Ramirez at email@example.com