When new members join the League, we want them to have a positive and seamless experience from the very beginning. The goal of the Membership Action Group is to increase our members’ engagement in the League by tapping into their interests and utilizing their talents.
Along with communication through our website, Twitter, Facebook, emails, and social events, we promote opportunities for members to deepen their understanding of governmental policy and legislation at the local, state and national levels.
What does the Membership Committee do?
- Recruit new members
- Host New Member Orientation
- Retain current members
- Provide League orientation for new members
- Maintain an up-to-date membership list
How much time do Membership Committee members need to contribute?
- It is entirely up to you and depends on the scope of committee involvement at a particular time of the year.
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop a strong committee to be involved in growing the League of Women Voters in the St. Petersburg area!
Yes, I want to get involved! Whom do I contact?
- Contact our Membership Chair Linsey Grove.