Support your local League
Your contributions to the League of Women Voters of the St. Petersburg Area (LWVSPA) enable us to encourage informed and active participation in government, increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influence public policy through education and advocacy.
Donate to the Advocacy Fund to support:
- Legislative Report production and publication
- Fiscal responsibility of state government
- Citizen involvement in the legislative process
- Advocacy campaigns
Donate by check to the LWVF Education Fund to support:
- Curbside recycling campaign in St. Pete
- Voters’ Guide production, printing, and distribution
- Statewide studies
- Comprehensive, unbiased reports
- Unbiased, nonpartisan citizen information
- Litigation to defend and protect the public interest
Please add the notation LWVF Education Fund so we properly acknowledge your tax deductible contribution.
Mail your check to: LWVSPA, P.O. Box 11775, St. Petersburg, FL 33733-1775 so your donation is properly credited for local use.