Check the facts!
The websites below provide accurate information for Florida voters.
- ” Nonpartisan, nonprofit ‘consumer advocate’ for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.”
- “Independent research…to develop new ideas, and advise policymakers on state fiscal and economic policy.”
- ” Largest source of nonpartisan resources to help nonprofits integrate voter engagement into their ongoing activities and services.”
- “American Political Science Journal: “Project Vote Smart was judged to be more trusted, useful and accurate than all the other sites.”
- “What Florida’s Most Influential People Read Daily.”
- “National, non-profit watchdog organization, founded in 1993… investigating and exposing the undue influence of corporations and front groups on public policy, including PR campaigns, lobbying, and electioneering.”
- “Research-driven, results-oriented nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to increasing the participation and amplifying the voices of unmarried women (women who are single, widowed, divorced or separated) and other historically underrepresented groups in our democracy.”